Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coruscant Market Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Canderous Ordo

Canderous Ordo

Coruscant Market Town Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 6:10 am

I had learnt that the smuggler I had been chasing Mara Jade was residing in Coruscant and I had a feeling she would be coming to continue in her smuggling and so I knew the exact place in the town that would be perfect for smuggling trade and it would be likely here that she would come and I could finally catch her. I waited hidden from sight.
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 11:23 am

Something feels wrong. I am on my guard as I move through the crowd of diverse aliens and humans. I need to find my runner and leave as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Canderous Ordo

Canderous Ordo

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 11:55 am

I waited by the wall but out of sight when I peered round and at that moment caught the glance of the woman I was after the Young Smuggler Mara Jade. Seeing her move through the crowds I began to move closer but at a distance not to be seen by her and I kept my gaze firmly on her.
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 10:39 am

I sense someone is watching me. I move quicker towards my rendezvous point.
Back to top Go down
Canderous Ordo

Canderous Ordo

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 11:09 am

I kept watch on the young Mara Jade and she started to move faster so I dropped back and watched her from a distance waiting to make my move on her to detain her. This had been the closest I had got to capturing her.
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 7:27 pm

I sense danger, I slip into the Mos Isly Cantina and run straight into General Lando Calarision. He looks me up and down and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Canderous Ordo

Canderous Ordo

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:24 pm

I could not believe what had happened I had lost sight of Mara Jade and she had cunningly slipped away from view. I decided to wait outside and look around to see if I could find her.
Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:30 pm

I was having a drink in the cantina before preparing to leave and head base to the rebel base when suddenly a woman runs into the cantina and stands right beside me. I sat there for a moment and looked her up and down then after a smile I seemed to remember the young woman from somewhere having I believe met her once before whilst accompanying Luke.

"Good morning lady I am sorry if I stare a great deal but your face seems greatly familiar to me and I cannot remember why. I am Lando Carlissian by the way.
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 12:45 pm

You know whom i am Carlissian, I was the Emperors Hand until your friend ruined everything. I am Mara Jade by birth, I am here to relay information to Skywalker, he wants you to take me to your secret base. Wise of him not to trust me I guess. But i am not who I was before.
Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 9:36 pm

I looked at this woman and I was not sure I could trust her.

"In order for me to know to trust that you are with Luke then what is his code word he uses for me. Only with this will I know you are being truthful and I am still not sure I can trust you after your acquaintance with the Emperor who is gone now.

Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 10:31 am

I look down at my communication device and find Skywalker has sent the code.

Silver Armour. Calarrision, we must hurry. I don't care what others think of me. You yourself did a bargain with my acquaintance, Darth Vader not so long ago, so do not tell me about trust.

I begin to scan around for the bounty hunter and wait for Calarrisions decision.
Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 9:05 pm

I could now see that she was indeed in communication with Luke and so I looked at her and then spoke.

"Very well Mara please do accompany me to meet with Luke. Can you fly a plane?
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 7:45 pm

I try not to respond with sarcasm.

You will see Carlissian. Let's leave now, I sense we are in danger.

I have my hand on my blaster as we move through the crowds to the docking bays where my shuttle ship Jades Fire is waiting.

Last edited by Mara Jade on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:19 pm

"Very well Mara Jade let us go we travel to Endor where Luke is waiting for us.

Mara Jade likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant Market Town   Coruscant Market Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant Market Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Universe :: Coruscant-
Jump to: