Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth

Go down 
+2
Cray Mingla
Ryan Whitestar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 4:03 pm

I land in the hanger dock at the Alliance base. I am extremely tired due to this disease but I am determined to follow the information I discovered for a way to cure myself. I am unusually edgy.
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 2:58 pm

I emerge from hyperspace and see the familiar ice planet of Hoth before me. I send my ID code and wait for base to acknowledge me and send my coordinates and landing pad.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 9:12 pm

I received word that two ships had arrived and one I received was ID from Leia and I send her coordinates but I also send her details to investigate other ship there that was an alliance ship no known ID.
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 9:51 pm

I enter Alliance base and find an aide to take me to my friend Mon Mothma.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:25 pm

I was looking at a screen of the recent activity from Alderaan when Leia arrives and I was so happy to see her.

"Leia I am so glad you are here. I have to show you something of great importance.

Leia Organa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:54 pm

As Leia arrived on the alliance base her message coder beeped rapidly and there was the message from Lando.

"Princess Leia I was unable to contact Mon as the other device I had for her has been destroyed. Urgent assistance need on Naboo science lab. Under serious attack from what I can only make out is a new brand of Stormtrooper with armour that pistol fire does nothing too and these aircraft an advanced fighter and several others fighters with powerful weapons destroying base and they have upgraded AT AT with weapons that are powerful too and bullets do nothing. We cannot hold them and I do not know who they are but I fear all hope here is lost unless help is sent. Lando. It read.

Leia Organa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 8:23 pm

I nod towards Mon Mothma as a hologram recording begins. It is from Lando Calarision. As I listen , I turn to the others in the communications room.

I propose we send every available fighter and send out an urgent signal to all available fighters in the Alliance. Do we know of any systems that are neutral?

Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 8:28 pm

I was listening to Leia but I had also turned to look at some information when she speaks I turn.

"What is happening is that message coming from the Science Base Leia? How many fighters do we have available at this time? What did he say in that message for I was busy with something and could not hear it?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 8:30 pm

The science base on Naboo is under attack. I need to contact General Solo to see how many fighters and starships we have available in that quadrant.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 8:40 pm

"Who is attacking the base. That is an important information centre for the alliance. Contact Solo at once and we need his assistance. is Lando okay?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 7:27 pm

My friend we believe it to be a new sith, but we are trying to ascertain if the information is reliable. I have sent general solo a message. Lando is unhurt for the moment but unless we get reinforcements to him, it might not be for long.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:44 pm

"Leia assemble the alliance fighters to attend the science base at once but no doubt the threat has gone but we must inspect the site. Is Lando still located there?
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 9:24 am

"Leia have we received any news from Solo as to whether he is to help us in our quest? Have you managed to locate where Lando is?
Back to top Go down
Erisi Dlarit

Erisi Dlarit

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 11:45 am

It was at this point when Erin, the technician who had informed the Alliance of the attack on the Science Base that nearly killed Lando, stepped forward and spoke.

"If I may Mon and Leia, Having seen this hologram message from Lando, I do believe that it was a fake for are you not aware that Lando escaped and is in the medical centre hear as we speak? I believe that this message was sent as a decoy by this New Empire to lure you there.

But I do fear that an attack may be imminent on the science base on this planet as does it not have the information regarding the Alliance defences, as well as being a base of great importance to you. They have already gained information on the weapons we have from their last attack. I just believe that we should be ready to defend the Hoth base. They attack by air, so we should be ready.
Erin said doing her job perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2