Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear brother

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 4:51 pm

Luke

Be weary of your old friend. There's something about all this that doesnt make sense. If MJ was a Sith, would she contact you and come without reinforcements to talk to you? What did Master Yoda always say? Eliminate every possibility and look at the impossible.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 4:59 pm

Leia

You are so right. Mara would never have come by herself if she was this Sith that she is accused of being as there would be a number of reeinforcements close by and nothing has even appeared. See what you can find on Ryan he is suspicious.

Luke

Leia Organa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 9:41 am

Luke

I would like to meet this Mara Jade myself if it is possible? Also I would like to bring this Ryan Whitestar in for questioning with the Alliance leaders but I do not trust him, he may give the location of the Alliance base. Could I meet with him on Endor along with Mara Jade and see what I can find out? There is not much more i can do here until the reconnaissance team come back.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Leia

I think it will be possible for you to meet this Mara Jade as I have her in a holding cell here on Endor and do not worry she is to be cuffed so she cannot try anything.

As for Ryan you can bring him in arrest him when you arrive as you have authority and I would suggest a cover for his eyes like the black goggles we took from the empire if you are worried he will reveal something?

Come to Endor but be careful.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 6:17 am

Luke

I think it wise we play out whatever game Ryan is playing. He may well lead us to this new threat. We need to track and monitor whatever communications he sends. If I'm right he is, regrettably an agent or spy for a smuggler syndicate or worse. They probably won't attack while he is on Endor. As soon as he leaves the atmosphere, they will appear. We need t know who they are , who Ryan is working for. Be weary, he could be gathering information on your new trainees for unknown reasons.

I will leave the Alliance base and head for you on Endor as soon as I am cleared for leave by the leaders and my ship is ready.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 am

Leia

You are right we shall play along with Ryan and learn whatever it is that he has to say and I will make sure I do not tell him anything of the new Jedi. Perhaps he knows the rumours surrounding this new Sith as it seems strange that this Sith was mentioned the same time he arrived. All is set for you sister. I have Mara Jade cuffed behind her back ready for questioning and might I suggest you bring the empire goggles to use on Ryan when taking him in?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 6:58 pm

Luke

Very well I will ask for clearance for the googles.

I will be in the atmosphere momentarily.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 9:54 pm

Leia

Inform me when you arrive.

Luke

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 10:04 pm

Luke

We are leaving hyperspace now and entering the Endor system.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:06 pm

Leia

I will see you soon then.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 11:29 am

Luke

I have everything you requested. I will remain by the holding cell and watch the two of them. Ryan seems intent on reminding everyone that Jade was I hope an ex empirial. That to me, seems suspect that he is intent on turning everyone against her and placing distrust between us all. If Jade does not trust us either, she may leave and she has valuable information I feel. It's a double edged sword Luke, we may need Jade on our side.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 8:44 pm

Leia

I do feel you are right Mara Jade is valuable to us. We may have to bring her in too if you see it fit but you will have to watch closely and inform me of what we should do. Was there news from the alliance regarding Alderaan?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:43 am

Luke

I am waiting on reports from Alliance leader Mon Mothma.

Luke, I sense something is wrong. Ryan is not as I thought he was going to be towards Jade, he is not antagonistic towards her. He is not questioning her, he is forcing her to choose a side. This may be his intention or it maybe something more. We do not know enough about either of them. Ryan was missing for years. They are both hiding something I know that. And Jade does not like Ryan at all, does that make her the spy or is it him? He has made her very confused and angry and I sense she is struggling with staying on focus.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 4:54 pm

Leia

I believe that you may be right but I cannot understand what Ryan is trying to achieve from it. Do you think we should bring them both in for questioning with the alliance? I think now may be the right time sister for you to apprehend Ryan.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 2:17 pm

Luke

Understood. I'm going to arrest Whitestar now.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 9:02 pm

Leia

Okay but be careful for he is dangerous act quickly and Jade has provided useful information to me that should be given to Mon Mothma do not arrest her she can come with us freely.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 12:44 pm

Luke

Understood, but I sense Jade is not willing to come any further with us.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:19 pm

Leia

I feel you may be right. Arrest Ryan and put the goggles on him but before you leave try if you can to convince Jade to come with us to tell the alliance then she can leave.

Luke

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 7:45 pm

Luke

I went to arrest Whitestar but Jade was quick , she overcame Ryan when he was distracted. She would have killed him if I had not stepped in. I told her we needed Whitestar alive to capture for information but Ryan then overpowered myself and he escaped. I tried to follow him but he had help and his ship was ready for take off and he left the atmosphere and Endor before I the Alliance could block his fighter. I'm sorry Luke.
I have freed Jade and she is readying her freighter for take off. You might want to try and stop her, she would not listen to myself. She trusts no one. But as she wants to be tested for Jedi abilities, she may listen to you. I have dispatched fighters to follow Ryan.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 9:15 pm

Leia

Do not worry our fighters will locate him and he will eventually be caught. You did everything you could to stop him. Let Mara Jade go she promised me she would hand over the information to the alliance that she has if she does not then we will send men to find her. Get back to safety Leia don't worry.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 3:10 pm

Luke

Mara has transferred the information to the Allaiance database as promised. I fear we are now too late. If only we had trusted her at the start. Now Whitestar has all our designs, plans and whatever else. That is not your friend Luke, I don't know what the Empire did to him, but he has changed sides and is now with them.
I will find what the Empire is up to.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 9:19 pm

Leia

That is good that she has transferred the information to the alliance but I still think we should watch her for a while and you are right we should have trusted her from the start and now whoever Ryan works for will have information.

Be careful investigating the Empire Leia as we do not really know what we face.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:10 am

Luke

I will have my agents find out any more information about this potential Sith. Jade has left Endor, we have put a tracking device on her ship, but she is clever and I know force sensitive, she will likely find it once out of the atmosphere and have it destroyed.

I have a meeting with Mon Mothma that I can not delay. I will contact you when we are done.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:15 pm

Leia

Be careful with the agents and everything and I shall see you after your meeting I have a Jedi to train. You should i advise inform Mon Mothma of this information we have received.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:54 pm

Luke

Of course. I will contact you after with everything we know. The twins seem happy and thrilled to be at your academy. Jacen is content with studying the biology and native creatures of the moon. Jaina is studying blueprints to various vehicles. i do hope they practice and study hard to become great Jedi also.
May the force be with you Luke.

Leia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear brother  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear brother    Dear brother  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear brother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Universe :: Letters-
Jump to: