Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with Cray

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cray and Luke

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 5:04 pm

I descend from the freighter and look around. My pilot is inside checking the freighters instruments.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 4:57 pm

I waited inside for the arrival of Cray and then i heard a noise of a vehicle landing out so I looked out of the window and waited to see who emerged.

Cray Mingla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 am

The heat of this planet hits me like a blast of a furnace as I drive my vehicle towards the location of Skywalker's home. I can see a figure inside the farm when I arrive at the ranch and exit my vehicle. I start towards what I presume to be the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 2:10 pm

I see Cray arriving for our meeting and leaving Callista inside I open the front door and greet Cray.

"Doctor Cray thank you for coming.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 7:02 am

I look as a young handsome man opens the door and greets me as Master Skywalker.

Master Luke, thank you for receiving me. I hope we can help each other.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 am

"Doctor Cray it is nice to meet you and I do hope that we can help each other too. I must ask you first what skills do you have Cray?

Cray Mingla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 6:53 pm

Well I am one of the galaxy's foremost innovators in artificial intelligence and i been a student of Stinna Draesinge Sha.
I am actively seeking to be tested for Force sensitivity as I learned not long ago i have been diagnosed with Quannot's Syndrome. I hope to continue my Jedi training, regardless. During the night, I can use hypnosis and drug therapies to stay awake and do research to save my life. My expertise in the field has earned me a doctorate at the prestigious Magrody Institute and i am researching the technology to transfer my consciousness into a droid body using forbidden Ssi-ruuk technology. I know it is not orthodox but if I can achieve this, I may be able to find a cure and transfer back into my body cured.
Not everyone knows about my disease and I do not warrant sympathy. I try to help all others so they can be cured and live to their fullest potential. Luke, tell me, what alies you?

Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 9:59 pm

"Dr Cray I have called you here for your expertise in helping to cure others. When you enter my home you will see another with me a certain Callista Ming who is a Jedi but recently she came up against someone very powerful and now has no body I need you to see if you can help.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 7:00 pm

I smile at Master Luke.

I would love to meet her Master Luke, I will see if I can help her.
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 7:15 pm

I hear talk outside the door to the atmos farm. The woman, doctor Cray seems to have arrived.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 9:25 pm

I look at the Doctor.

"Then please follow me Doctor Cray and be prepared it may be a shock at first sight.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 9:54 pm

I follow Master Luke into a small homestead.

Nothing much surprises me anymore Master Skywalker.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:04 pm

I lead Cray into the house where Callista was.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 10:58 am

I walk inside the homestead and see what I can only describe as an entity. I presume this to be Callista Ming.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 8:34 pm

I lead Cray towards Callista.

"This is Callista Ming she was attacked by a Sith and her body taken from her and her Jedi Powers absorbed from her.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 9:58 am

I nod towards Master Skywalker.

Callista, I have not the resources here, but I'm heading back to Alliance base to see what we have in the way of technology to help you. This Sith, do you believe it to be the prisoner in the holding cell on Endor? The red haired woman you saw briefly before you left? Think Callista, you do not need the force for this. Just judgement and clarity.
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:11 am

I look at Luke and deflate. I implode within myself. But I must be honest.

I do not remember much of my attack, but I know it was not that woman in the holding cell on Endor. I do not like her at all for some reason, but my Jedi honour prevents me from lying. I can't lie and say it is her if it is not, I could put the whole galaxy in great peril by my actions. The woman Jade I do not believe is a Sith, she did not attack me. Commander Whitestar must be mistaken.

I wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 12:42 pm

I nod and turn towards Master Skywalker
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:18 pm

"We must find out who this woman is and what threat she could pose to us and it is clear that she certainly is strong as we have seen what she has done to Callista here and Ryan I now know he cannot be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 8:09 pm

Master Skywalker, if you do not mind testing me for force sensitivity now, I can be on my way back to the Alliance base and see what there may be in the Jedi Medical Archives. I feel there is something we are missing, maybe the woman in the holding cell can tell you? She must know something but is keeping it back for some reason

I do not mention that I need to head back to base for my own personal reasons as well as helping Callista.
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 8:16 pm

I keep my face neutral, but inside I'm seething.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 9:22 pm

I look at Cray.

"Very well Cray please hold still as I will now place my hand on you to test to see if you are force sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:33 pm

I watch and see what Crays results will be.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:50 pm

Master Skywalker places his palm on my forehead. We wait.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 9:14 pm

I placed my hand upon Doctor Cray's forehead and it was in that moment that I suddenly felt something and I could see now that she did have the force. After a couple of minutes i lowered my hand and looked at her.

"Doctor Cray it does appear that you have the force withing you not as strong as some I have tested but there is Jedi in you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting with Cray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Cray
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next