Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with Cray

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Meeting with Cray - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:06 am

I watch as Luke tests the Alliance doctor for force sensitivity. Her eyes glow faintly and Luke assures her she has the force.
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:23 am

I feel a deep sensation on my forehead and master Skywalker confirms that I have force sensitivity. I am delighted. I look towards Callista and she is distant and sad. Poor woman must feel powerless at the moment. I resolve to help her ,whatever the cost.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:11 pm

I remove my hands from Cray and smile as she sees she has the force.

Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:55 pm

I wait alone in the silence
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 4:05 pm

I sigh as I feel the force within me. Maybe I can find a way around this disease with the force? I will endeavor to scrutinise the archives at Alliance base.

Master Skywalker is pleased he has another jedi to train.
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 12:43 pm

We all leave the ranch. Cray and Luke are bubbly with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Cray   Meeting with Cray - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Cray
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2