Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MJ to Danni Quee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Danni Quee  Empty
PostSubject: MJ to Danni Quee    MJ to Danni Quee  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:31 pm

Danni

They have no choice now, you are the only hope for Skywalkers love struck puppy. I have done my part, please assist them with this. I hope in time Skywalker will be grateful and trust me.
I am off to Kashyyk, there is a prophecy I must know about. I'll never get involved with the Alliance again.

Keep well my old friend

Jade
Back to top Go down
Danni Quee

Danni Quee

MJ to Danni Quee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Danni Quee    MJ to Danni Quee  Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:19 pm

Mara

You must forgive my delayed reply to you for I have only recently received your message.
If Skywalker wants my help then I will see if I can help him but how do I know I am not walking into some kind of trap as it is obvious my scientific knowledge would be valuable to them.

What is this prophecy you seek on Kashyyk old friend?

Danni

Mara Jade likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Danni Quee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Danni Quee    MJ to Danni Quee  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 9:57 pm

Danni

I feel Skywalker is not one for setting traps, it's not in his nature. He is direct and although a brilliant strategist, not one for traps and secrets. Unfortunately you will have to work with the Alliance on this occasion. Just because I have been scathed, doesn't mean you will. I will have my revenge on that issue in time I assure you.
The prophecy came to my attention during a spice run. It foretells of a powerful Jedi who will bring balance to the galaxy.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Danni Quee

Danni Quee

MJ to Danni Quee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Danni Quee    MJ to Danni Quee  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 4:29 pm

MJ

I will communicate with Skywalker and the Alliance and hope I can assist.

Danni Q

Mara Jade likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Danni Quee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Danni Quee    MJ to Danni Quee  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:57 am

Danni

I sense something is amiss. How are the New Republic? What is your position?

Jade
Back to top Go down
Danni Quee

Danni Quee

MJ to Danni Quee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Danni Quee    MJ to Danni Quee  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 4:53 pm

"Mara, I am still unsure as to where my allegiance lies. I have heard rumours that the leader of this New Empire is very powerful. I do wish to assist with the alliance but I am not sure what side needs me more. I used to serve the Empire as you did Mara. My position is not yet clear. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ to Danni Quee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Danni Quee    MJ to Danni Quee  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ to Danni Quee
Page 1 of 1