Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:23 pm

Erisi

I have a mission for you and it is a mission of great importance for the empire. You are to travel to their base and infiltrate the base by getting in and using your spying skills to learn what they plan and also find locations of their other bases they keep secretly hidden somewhere there. Be discreet in your actions and report back.

Chloe
Back to top Go down
https://marvelanddccomics.forumotion.com
Erisi Dlarit

Erisi Dlarit

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:32 pm

Supreme Leader

Good news my lady I have managed to get into the Alliance base and started to gather information. I have been given the computer technician position under the name of Erin. They have no idea who I am and I will now secretly search for bases and report back to you. You have the science base location for your attack. I wish you the best Supreme Leader.

Erisi
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 pm

Erisi

Excellent work. Keep me posted on everything that you find. I will commence my attack on the science base at once.

Chloe
Back to top Go down
Erisi Dlarit

Erisi Dlarit

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 7:54 pm

Supreme Leader

Of course I will keep you informed and I have already met your sister Leia she has no idea.

Erisi
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 9:04 pm

Erisi

Continue with your good work and gather me the location of the science bases. Soon I will have the information I require as to where the Jedi are located. You have done well Erisi keep up the good work.

Supreme Leader

Chloe
Back to top Go down
Erisi Dlarit

Erisi Dlarit

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 9:44 pm

Supreme Leader Chloe

I will of course continue to search for the bases and pass the information on to you. The Alliance are still trying to work out your attack on the science base.

Erisi
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 9:33 am

Erisi

Keep up the good work you have provided me with very valuable information so far. The Rebel Alliance will fall under my attacks and make sure they do not learn of why I attacked the base have all the information deleted.

Chloe
Back to top Go down
Erisi Dlarit

Erisi Dlarit

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 9:27 am

Supreme Leader Chloe

Of course I will indeed delete all of the valuable information contained on the files and I have further news for you that they have dragged in that Solo fellow to assist them in their quest as well and I have found another important base for you Chloe.

Erisi
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 9:40 am

Erisi

Excellent work. Now they will not know what I have done so far and Solo assisting them will be of no success for he will be easily defeated. Continue to infiltrate them well Erisi and learn of another of their bases.

Supreme Leader Chloe
Back to top Go down
Erisi Dlarit

Erisi Dlarit

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 11:31 am

Supreme Leader,

I have been looking and have found some very interesting information. There is another science base with very valuable information on the defences of the Alliance, but also your sister Leia is to be there.

I think a surprise attack should happen at this base, not by air but attack from the ground. This will be a surprise to them.

Erisi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.   Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebel Infiltration for Erisi Dlarit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Universe :: Letters-
Jump to: