Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Destroyer above Alderaan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Star Destroyer above Alderaan Empty
PostSubject: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 8:13 pm

I had been in contact with a Jedi called Fiona Dagmar and I was waiting for her arrival I had informed my troops not to attack her ship as she approached.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelanddccomics.forumotion.com
Fiona Dagmar

Fiona Dagmar

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 9:00 pm

I was on my way to meat chole skyealker to join her alliance I had drugged and kidnapped my sister to hopefully turn her onto the dark side as I approached I got nervous that the ship would fire at me even thought she had promised me they wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 9:07 pm

I was in the main control room of my new Star Destroyer and I saw a small fighter approaching and I whispered to my Captain. "Hold your fire Captain she is someone I am expecting allow her to board.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Dagmar

Fiona Dagmar

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 9:13 pm

I kept my ship steady and I landed it and a few solders came running around the ship as I greased my sister making sure her hand cuffs wear tight and she could not see or hear anything and she was still out so she couldn't use her telepathy powers against us I decend from the ship I'm greased by chloe
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 9:16 pm

I stood before the young Fiona with my red hair showing firmly and for this I had removed my helmet and had come to greet her myself.
"You must be Fiona Dagmar and you bring me a gift too I see. Please tell me what brings you here to my Empire?
Back to top Go down
Fiona Dagmar

Fiona Dagmar

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 9:29 pm

I could se cholesterol red hair I was honored that she had taken her helmet off for me a great sign of trust and friendship "I'm indeed fiona and I have bought u the most precious gift my sister Alice I believe if we can turn her on to our side she will be a great asset as she has great power and I wish to join ur alliance and me ir right hand woman."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 9:36 pm

I looked at Fiona closely and she would need to show me her skills too.
"I will see if my machine works on your sister but do tell me how much good is in her and what other powers does she possess as you said she was strong?

As for you Fiona I can see that you are willing to join beside me but before I can accept you must pass my little assessment and tell me who was it that trained you to be a Jedi? Do you know what being my right hand woman would involve?
Back to top Go down
Fiona Dagmar

Fiona Dagmar

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 5:53 am

I stood and let chloe examine me closely as she could assess me. "I hope it dose I belive she's got at least 50%good and she has the power of telepathy she is very strong. I'm willing to do any thing to join you I was trained by Count Dooku and I do and I am willing and able to do the job .
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 8:45 am

"Excellent we will soon turn her to our side you have done well in bringing her to me. Before you can join with me however to show me your training skills I want you to fight one of the Jedi who betray me who is very good and it will be a fight to the death. If you win then I will be able to see your strength and after that should you succeed in that battle you will then fight my second in command Kara and attempt to disarm her succeed with both and the position will be yours.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Dagmar

Fiona Dagmar

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 6:58 pm

"Great I thought she would serve u will once turned and yes when will the battel commence and I'm sure I will win and I look forward to helping you further our cause."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 8:15 pm

"You will fight this traitor Jedi beside me to the death and prove yourself to me Fiona then we will deal with your sister. You will not be fighting Kara as she is away at moment on a mission"
Back to top Go down
Fiona Dagmar

Fiona Dagmar

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 8:33 pm

I'm ready to prove myself to u and I'm disappointed I will not fight Kira but hope I can still prove myself
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 10:02 pm

"Meet your enemy called Sophie Care she is a traitor so prove yourself to me dismiss her from my sight. She is strong and quite fast she is a challenge battle her and win. You succeed you prove yourself to me."
Back to top Go down
Fiona Dagmar

Fiona Dagmar

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 10:07 pm

Okay I will prove myself and I shall be stronger than she is
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 10:16 pm

The young Jedi came forward and drew her lightsabre as she faced Fiona ready to fight and she charges towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Destroyer above Alderaan   Star Destroyer above Alderaan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Destroyer above Alderaan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Universe :: Alderaan-
Jump to: