Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo   Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:16 pm

I had arrived in the middle of the night to the small village where the alliance science base stood and it was time for me to lead the attack to test the new weapons and fighters and I was to test the new advanced fighter.

On the stroke of first light I would launch my attack on the base to show the alliance my strength. The New Empire I had created was rising.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelanddccomics.forumotion.com
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo   Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:46 pm

The time had come. I prepared to attack the base and I summoned forward the forces and spoke before the Commander I had put in charge on the ground.

"Commander you lead the attack on the ground with my new Stormtroopers and the AT's and I will lead the aerial strike on the base in the fighters and we shall destroy the base and capture any useful scientists that survive they may be useful kill the rest. Attack! I commanded as the Commander lead the forces on the ground and began to march on the base and I got into my advanced fighter.

I was impressed with the fighter and at the defences it had from the specifications and now I was to test the weapons on the base itself and as fighting began on the ground I launched the aerial strike on the lab and fired the new bullets at the science lab and the others with me followed suit and within seconds the base was on fire and burning hard we circled around again and fired again causing an explosion and smoke came from the tower. I observed my troops on the ground at the same time seeing how their weapons work and their armour was incredibly strong.
Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo   Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:49 pm

I was in the science lab on Naboo having arrived from Endor preparing to head back to the base on Hoth when suddenly from nowhere I find the science lab is struck by Empire looking fighters and on fire and then troops came marching forward towards the lab from the ground and they looked like some form of upgraded stormtroopers with bullets deflecting off of them. I knew I had to get word to the alliance and the only message I had was Leia so taking cover from the burning building as it is hit again I sent word to Leia.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo   Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 10:00 pm

I was satisfied with how my attack was going and as the lab burnt I knew there was one thing I was to collect and that was the special science papers with details useful to me and so I landed my fighter in the now open top of the lab as the others continued to hit the building and exited the aircraft and gathered the files before they burnt when I turn and see a lone man pointing his gun at me and laughing I raise my hand and put him under the choke.

"You really think you can stop me Lando. Oh yes I know who you are but there is nothing you can do to stop me. The alliance will fall.
Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo   Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 8:03 pm

I struggled in the air under the choke this woman had used on me. I had no idea who she was as she wore a helmet but all I could see was some form of powerful Jedi and I struggled for breath.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo   Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 8:13 pm

I had some fun with Lando then as he gasps for breath and release him from the choke then using force throw him against the wall and take my documents and board my fighter and give the signal for all to leave at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo   Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebel Alliance Science base on Naboo
Page 1 of 1