Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth

Go down 
+2
Cray Mingla
Ryan Whitestar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 11:25 am

I had received information of certain activity on Alderaan which was strange as the planet had been blown up year ago. I thought it best that I inform General Organa at once so I had sent for her.

Leia Organa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 10:55 am

I look into the communication centre and see my friend and leader Mon Mothma. So I head towards her.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 9:07 pm

I looked up as I saw the princess coming towards me.

"Princess thank you for coming so quickly please come to the table there is something I need to show you and tell me what do you know of the planet Alderaan?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 8:16 pm

Dear friend, Alderman was destroyed many years ago. Vader and his empire. My parents and many innocent citizens were killed without hesitation by the first death star. I have never been back to see the devastation. It was a beautiful planet, neutral with a monarchy. My father, the king did not want to take away our defenses but the Empire insisted. I knew then it was a bad idea.

I stop speaking to remain in control of my emotions in public.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 9:17 pm

I listened to young Leia as I knew it would trouble her but she had to be informed.

"Leia I know how devastating it must be for me to even mention the name of that planet but recently there has been some suspicious activity coming from the planet. Look here I will show you. I say to her as I bring up an image on the screen which showed heat activity coming from the planet and movement.
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:26 pm

I move in towards the screen and a hologram with heat activity is certainly there.

I sense danger Alliance leader. What does this mean? Smugglers? Mercenaries? It's not possible, I thought Alderaan was inhospitable now? It was destroyed a long time ago.

Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:17 pm

"I am not sure what it could be but yes you are correct the planet was destroyed by our fighters and made impossible to inhabit. I do feel we should investigate Princess. Have you heard from your brother Luke?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:07 am

We should send someone at once. My brother is well and recruits seem to be arriving. I do hope it goes as planned.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:08 am

"I will have someone investigate at once. Your brother he recruits Jedi?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 5:15 pm

I look up at my old friend.

Yes Luke hopes to set up a new Jedi Academy to aide the Alliance. He is recruiting potential jedi through an old Republic code so only Jedi and Alliance individuals can be given the coordinates for testing and training.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 9:32 am

I look towards Leia and I see a look of worry in her.

"What wonderful news for the alliance any help we can get will be very useful. I have dispatched a small group of Starfighters to investigate the activity on Alderaan and tell me Leia you look worried does something trouble you?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 9:52 pm

That is a necessary recon. Only something that Luke has told me, but I need evidence before I call a council. It could be nothing.

Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:47 pm

I look at Leia.

"Leia you can always tell me what it was that Luke told you for when convinced we shall summon the council.
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:42 pm

I look at my friend.

The Sith may be returning.

I wait for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 9:37 pm

I look at Leia a little puzzled.

"The Sith you say? Weren't they defeated when the Emperor Palpatine fell?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 9:55 am

It maybe that one or two escaped. Palpatine had more than one apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 10:46 am

"If this is indeed true then it may be dangerous and the threat eliminated. Have you heard any new news from your brother?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 8:17 pm

He is trying to determine whether the possibility of the return of the Sith, is true. He has someone whom fits the description of the woman in a holding cell, but it doesn't feel right and he feels the same. It has to be someone else. Do you remember a Mara Jade? She went rogue after the fall of Palpatine.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:33 pm

"Mara Jade you say? Yes I think I do remember her a redhead if I am not mistaken who used to be the Emperor's hand? She was certainly no Sith and then went into the smuggling trade after the fall of the Empire so our spies tell me.

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 4:47 pm

I look at my friend.

If this is true, then why is a long lost friend of Luke's saying she is a Sith? Luke hasn't seen Ryan Whitestar for years. Why show up now? And who made him a Commander?
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 2:19 pm

"Leia you are right something certainly seems off. I would suggest one of the alliance travels to Endor to see what is happening. You have the best chance of getting there undetected.
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 6:08 am

I nod at my friend.

I suggested as much to Luke. I will leave as soon as my ship is ready. Please keep me informed on the activity on old Alderaan.
Back to top Go down
Mon Mothma

Mon Mothma

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:34 am

I smile at my friend.

"Leia I will of course send word to you when I have learnt something from what is happening on Alderaan and please do the same from your journey.

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 6:59 pm

I nod my head and leave the communications room readying for my ship.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:59 pm

I jump out of hyperspace and set the freighter for a long wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth   Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebel Alliance Base on Hoth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next