Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moon of Endor

Go down 
+6
Mara Jade
StephenGemini
Padame Admen
Jaina Solo
Ryan Whitestar
Jacen Solo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:43 pm

I had come to the moon at Endor as it was a place that I thought would be could to meet and train the new young twins Jacen and Jaina Solo who I was told had the power of the force and as a Jedi Master I knew I was the right one to train them. I waited for their imminent arrival.

Mara Jade likes this post

Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 3:59 am

I came to Endor to train and I wanted to meet the person who will train me. I am a little nervous being use to my home on Naboo but I know Endor is a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Solo

Jacen Solo

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 11:30 am

I arrive with my sister Jaina to start our Jedi training. I am surprised as there is some one else there. Maybe there will be others and my uncle was right.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 11:35 am

My fighter pulls out of hyperspace and I see the expanse of Endor to my right. I flick a few switches and start towards the moon where I know an old friend is currently in hiding recruiting new potential jedi.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 11:50 am

I could begin to see the new students arriving on Endor as they had all come for training. I had been informed of the arrival of Padame Admen too who was an older student but I was still entrusted to train her.

"Welcome all my name is Luke Skywalker and today you have been sent here to be trained to become powerful Jedi's. If there are any questions then please speak them as you think of them. Is everyone here?
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 5:01 pm

I have heard of Master Skywalker. He is very strong in the Jedi way. I look forward to training with him.
I am glad to meet you and I hope that you will be pleased with my skills as time goes on. I am ready to start my training. I am nervous but happy about what I will learn.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 9:19 pm

I looked closely at this young girl who had arrived with the twins.

"What is your name girl may I ask and before we start you must tell me what you have learnt.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 11:55 pm

Looking sheepishly at Master Skywalker. My name is Padame Admen from Naboo. I have started to learn the basics of being a Jedi. I wish to learn more Master Skywalker .
Back to top Go down
Jaina Solo

Jaina Solo

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 8:00 pm

I watch my uncle along with my brother Jacen. Hopefully more recruits will respond.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:06 pm

I looked at Padame.

"I am pleased to meet you Padame. I will do all I can to train every Jedi here to become a master.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 2:21 am

Thank you so much. I am so glad that you will be training with you.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 9:31 pm

"You are welcome Padame. I am sure the force is strong within you. Whilst we wait you must tell me more about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 10:48 am

I flick some switches and point my fighter towards the moon base, I head towards the moon and my mission.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 3:26 pm

I am Naboo. My mother knew that I will be powerful Jedi I just needed to learn the specific training. Yoda suggested that I should come to you.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Solo

Jacen Solo

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 8:22 pm

I wait with my sister while more recruits arrive.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 8:59 pm

May I introduce myself I am Padame Admen from Naboo. Are you also studying to learn from Master Skywalker.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 9:02 pm

"Padame I myself was trained by Master Yoda so I know that the force is with you. I will help you.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 9:23 pm

I receive the communication coordinates from Luke, they seem to be on the far side of the moon. I point my stolen Alliance fighter towards his new base and zip towards the location.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 9:56 pm

Yes Master Yoda suggested that I train with you. He is wise and I trust him and my mother know of the force and they both saw the potential in me so I hope that I do not lose the faith they all have in me
Back to top Go down
StephenGemini

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 10:22 am

Ensor seemed like a good place to get away, collect my thoughts and be at one with nature. The hustle and bustle of Coruscant can be quite overwhelming. I need some time away from work before a take a blaster to all my clients. I’m curious to see what adventures the moon of Ensor has in store for me...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:44 pm

I arrive and land on the far side of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:44 pm

I arrive and land on the far side of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:05 pm

Calarision and I pull out of hyperspace and immediately see the endor moon in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:07 pm

I was waiting on the moon as I see that Lando had arrived too with whom I imagined was Mara Jade. I also saw approaching someone I could not quite believe it looked like Ryan Whitestar but I was not sure.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:54 pm

I look around and I see all of these people who are quite aware of what it is they are about to learn. I have seen people come from other places just to learn from Master Skywalker about the Jedi way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon of Endor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon of Endor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Universe :: Endor-
Jump to: