Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moon of Endor

Go down 
+6
Mara Jade
StephenGemini
Padame Admen
Jaina Solo
Ryan Whitestar
Jacen Solo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Moon of Endor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 8:57 pm

I looked closely at Padame.

"I can see in you Padame that you are gifted with the force. Regarding my parents yes it was horrible for me to learn who my father was the way I did but I did what had to be done of course. You think that this woman here is on our side?
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 9:55 pm

You can give her information that can test her
If we follow her and she is going to give them the information then she can be trusted. You wait to do it so they can not know what to do.

Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:34 pm

"Padame I like your way of thinking and that is an excellent idea.
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 9:27 am

I look towards Skywalker.

There is something else Skywalker. My smuggling cartel has seen activity recently on old Alderaan. That is one of the reasons I came here. They believe it is empirial activity from the scans and data conducted on the planet remnants. No vehicles or ships have been seen leaving the planet. But that does not mean they are not up to something. I can try and get information from Whitestar on this matter but it won't be easy.
How do we start testing me for force sensitivity?
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 1:41 pm

Seeing Master Skywalker walking pass
Master Skywalker wiere you able to plan away to test her without her knowledge. I hope that it is successful to make sure that she can be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 7:08 pm

My pilot and I pull out of hyperspace and immediately before us is the beautiful first moon of Endor. The last time I was here, we were fighting the old empire, it has been many years. I check the coordinates relayed by Luke and send a code to let him know it is indeed myself. I wait in the atmosphere for the go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 9:27 pm

I was at Endor about to go to the holding cell again when I receive the code that my sister had arrived and so I go and greet her myself.

"Leia I am so pleased you could make it. I have restrained the prisoner Mara Jade as I told you and did you bring the blindfold goggles?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa

Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 10:09 pm

I hug my brother.

I am pleased to see you. Yes I have the googles and I am intrigued by this woman. I know her name from old empirial defects. She is quite skilled with weapons and hand to hand combat, even without the force - if she is force sensitive. Nevertheless, let's see what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 12:17 am

I bow before Master Skywalker and  Senator Organa. Hello to you both.  I have heard of you as well.  Master Skywalker I was just told that I should report directly to you.  I hope that I am not interrupting your conversation between the two of you
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:07 pm

I look at my sister as she headed towards the holding cell and let her go on as I turned to Padame.
"Padame what is it you wish to speak with me about?
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 4:24 pm

I am wondering about the training. May I ask am I to train and who will train me. It would be nice to know when I will start and teach me. I see the others starting is there something else I am to do.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 8:41 pm

I look at Padame.

"Padame the others have begun their basic Jedi training but you have much stronger powers within I have seen it myself that the force presence within your body is strong. You are already more experienced and I will train you privately myself. Where is your home?
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 2:20 am

I look at him Master Skywalker I am from the planet Naboo. Lush and green plenty of places that you can train on and I know of several places that will fit your purpose if you let me. I would love to show you my Naboo.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 4:44 pm

"I shall love to see your home planet and the surrounding lands. I must decide on a spot for us to train. You have a strong force presence.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 8:26 pm

It will be my honor to show you my homeworld. All of the places would be a wonderful training ground spacious enough for us to train without interruption. I thank you for your belief in me and I hope that I shall not let you down and I should make the Jedi order proud.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 8:56 pm

"I believe that you will be a strong Jedi like myself and we shall begin training when we arrive and you can show me your basic skills of what you know so far.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 3:54 pm

I see a pile of rocks Is this what you wish to see . I looked at the pile of rocks and I elevated two of the large boulders and they floated effortlessly into the air. I kept them there for a few moments and then slowly I put them down. I looked at Master Skywalker is this what you wanted for me to do or is there something else I can show you something else
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:12 pm

"That is very impressive Padame it seems you know how to control the force but please show me some of your fighting skills let us practice but remember this is not a real battle.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Thank you Masters Skywalker and I will remember that it is just a practice. Over here is a clearing where we can practice and not get hurt. It's a perfect place if you follow me I can show you
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 8:49 am

"Perfect let us go there and begin.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 1:11 pm

I lead him to a spot where there are lots of space Master Skywalker is this adequate to what you wanted. I hope that I hope that it is spacious enough for me to learn
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 9:12 pm

I look at the spot that Padame had chosen and I nod my head.

"This is the perfect spot Padame it will work just fine.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 3:02 pm

I am glad that you are happy my choice of sites.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 9:19 pm

"Indeed I am please show me what you can do before we begin.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:30 pm

I try to show Master Skywalker the best I could do but I don't know if I can get help to do better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon of Endor
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Universe :: Endor-
Jump to: