Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moon of Endor

Go down 
+6
Mara Jade
StephenGemini
Padame Admen
Jaina Solo
Ryan Whitestar
Jacen Solo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Moon of Endor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 9:38 am

I drop the hatch and exit my ship with Calarrision.

There are a few people here, I look to my right and see a fighter land with someone disembarking. Immediately my defenses are up.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:12 am

I look around for Luke but someone else catches my eye.

Perfect.

My blaster is out and I shout for reinforcement.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:17 am

I was with the other young Jedi on the moon and that is when I heard at once shouts coming from the far side. I led the others and we hurried over to the other side of the moon and with my saber drawn I arrived to see Ryan there with his blaster out and a red haired woman.

"Ryan what is going on here? It has been a while Ryan?
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 11:21 am

My blaster is out and immediately there is shouting and running.

I look over and see whom I presume to be Luke Skywalker coming towards us. Calarrison is as confused as I am. I knew this was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 pm

I decided to go to place out of the way of. I started to sit and began to relax and meditate as my mother taught me.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 5:08 pm

I look towards Luke and point towards the redundant emperors hand.

Luke, my old friend. That's the woman I told you about. The beautiful red haired woman. Why is she here? She is your enemy, Luke listen to me, she lies. Has she told you she has force abilities? I bet she didn't. We must take her prisoner. She is not for the Alliance.

I put my hand out to stop Lando from trying to seize my weapon and everyone surrounds Jade with their blasters trained on her.
This is going to be easier than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 9:29 am

I listened to Ryan then I looked at the woman before me.

"Indeed Ryan I remember you told me of a red haired woman being this new enemy. I cannot believe I put all the lives of everyone here at risk. Have her arrested and we shall take her to the alliance where she will be dealt with accordingly. We must eliminate the threat. I say as she is placed in irons.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:03 pm

I glare at Jade trying to eliminate my laughter. This will now put the Alliance months behind and a useful ally out of my way. This has now jeapodised Luke's friendship with Jade and will probably never be reconciled.

I lower my blaster and turn to speak with Calarrision.
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 6:21 pm

I am surrounded and in chains before they put me in a holding cell. I should never have come here.
Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:44 pm

I looked at Mara Jade in the holding cell before the man who had informed us of who this woman was looked at me.

"I do not exactly know who you are but I thank you for informing us of this woman but I must ask how to you come by such information?
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:26 pm

They lead me away to a holding cell. Ignoring my warnings.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:54 pm

I look at Carlissian with a neutral expression.

I was a prisoner of the old empire for some time. I saw her around quite a lot. Always moaning about the fall of the Empire, she needs to move on. She has a vendetta out for Luke because he destroyed Palpatine and her fame and fortune. Pity. I can't say what the Alliance will do with her. Waste of a woman.
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 11:32 pm

I watch as Master Skywalker walk so close and I step up to him. I am 15 years old I learned about the force from my mother she is related to Qui-Gon Jinn. He taught my mom. They were sure that I have a gift. She also asked for advice from Masters Mace Windu and Yoda and they said that you are the best teacher for further instructions.

Mara Jade likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 9:29 pm

I walk with the young Padame as I contemplated something in my mind.

"Your parents were indeed correct when they thought you had the force as I felt it strongly when you arrived. I will be happy to train you as Master Yoda taught me. You said your name was Padame that is the same as my mother's. Tell me what do you think about this woman in the holding cell? She used to be the Emperors hand you know but now she says she has changed?
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 9:34 pm

I headed over to the holding cell and looked at the prisoner and then speak.

"Mara Jade I received word from you and it is only now I am starting to think that you maybe right about Ryan but I need him to believe I trust him for now. I would like for you to talk to him as he is fond of women and find out his secrets and inform me of what he says and nothing will happen to you as I have already sent word to the alliance of false information. You must remained cuffed and detained for the time being. I will release you after. Can you do this?

Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 9:39 pm

I look at Ryan

"Well if this woman is who you say she is then we do indeed have valuable prisoner. What relation is she to Palpatine and when I met her she certainly did not seem like a Sith?

Ryan Whitestar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 4:02 am

Padame smiled at Master Skywalker. I hope that I will not disappoint you my family has held you in high esteem and I have always heard great things about your heroics. But my mother didn't I tell me about your parents. I am honored that I share your mother's name. When I look into the eyes of the woman in the cell she does not seem to be an evil as playing her to be. There is something in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 9:41 am

I lower my defenses a little.

I am as cautious and critical of Ryan as you are Skywalker.

I will do as you ask as he will invariably find my wrath. But if he tries to even touch me, I will kill him.

What is wrong with your friend ? The pretty blonde? Something ailes her. Is she not well?

Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 10:13 am

Calarision, they are deceivers of peace, what do you intend for her to look like? I prefer the way she looks now if truth be told.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 10:13 am

Luke, what do you remember of your biological family?
Back to top Go down
Lando Carlissian

Lando Carlissian

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 10:45 am

"Ryan I do not know what I intended her to look like but we will see what secrets she holds.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 10:49 am

I look at Padame

"Padame is such a lovely name. I remember the time when I first began as a Jedi and Master Yoda taught me everything. I am not sure if you are aware of what happened around the time of Endor the Lord Vader I fought him and then learnt that he was indeed my own father. Tell me Padame you do not think this woman in the cells to be the Sith she is accused of?
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 10:59 am

"Mara thank you for agreeing to help. I know it will be difficult for you but please if you can keep him alive it would be best for all of us.

My friend you see here Callista Ming she had her body taken away from her by a Sith she said with piercing green eyes and red hair.

Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 11:00 am

I looked at Ryan

"Ryan everyone knows that my parents are the senator Amidale and my father was Lord Vader and my sister is Leia nothing else. You know that so why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Padame Admen

Padame Admen

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 6:01 pm

I look back at Master Luke. I have been told of so many stories about you. Who your parents were and how you were taught my mother told me that she had name after your mother when she changed it just a little. I thought it was said to find out about your father the way you did but you still had to fight him there was something about him that you believed that he was deep inside a good person. Something about her makes me think she is fighting inside she wants to be a good person but somewhere some things she does we're not so good and that is why people can't trust her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon of Endor   Moon of Endor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon of Endor
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Universe :: Endor-
Jump to: