Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MJ to Skywalker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 8:10 pm

Skywalker

A female Sith? I have not seen or heard anything about that if true, especially if she matches my description. No wonder everyone turned on me. But that was Whitestars intention from the moment he saw me because he knows I used to be with the Old Empire. I smuggled for both sides, I will not deny it and done things in the past I'd rather forget, but I go where the currency is. I will ask around the smugglers and see what I can find out.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:47 am

Mara Jade

Yes that is what I am told that there is a female Sith with red hair who matches your description indeed. Anything you can find out will of course be helpful Mara but please for the moment go along with the play in the holding cell in the cuffs behind your back I will be there he will not attack you but may try seduction i feel but remember to use your force from the mind to push him back.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 9:38 pm

Skywalker

He can try, I surrender to no man.
How do I use mind force, I'm not a Jedi ?  If my feet are free at least I have some protection.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 8:42 am

Mara Jade

I know that you will not surrender to any man.

In order to use mind force you must concentrate a hard fixed gaze on your enemy and then of course close your eyes and let your thoughts do the rest it knocks them back when you reopen your eyes.

I will not chain your feet only your hands will be cuffed behind your back.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 6:38 pm

Skywalker

Let us see what Whitestar is hiding.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 9:55 pm

Mara

Let us see indeed

Luke

Mara Jade likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:53 am

Skywalker

Whom is outside? I sense someone.

Ryan has all but announced he is an empirial officer. I need more proof, as no one trusts me, especiallynot yourself. It is as I feared, a new leader has risen. The Empire are amassing forces for something. Beware of your Jedi base, it could be the target. When I am finished with Ryan, I wish to leave. There is something I have to do after my test for Jedi sensitivity.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 4:56 pm

Mara Jade

You must not mention this to anyone Ryan cannot know that outside listening in is my sister Senator Leia Organa and you may think I do not have trust in you but I have more trust than most. A new Empire you say?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 12:43 am

Skywalker

Smuggling cartel have received contacts and information of a new leader. No one knows whom it is, but it could be another Sith. Major recruiting going on within the Empirial academy and more than usual activity and unusual personal in league with the smugglers and mercenaries. I believe shipments of parts, new technology and vechicles have been reported. It isn't a few regabounds left from the rebel wars, the empire are gaining in strength and numbers. I do not know as yet where their base is or their motives. I can only believe they plan to attack the Alliance soon. I do not know where, but it would be somewhere at the heart of the Alliance, somewhere that will cripple them. Some smugglers are more for the Alliance, my advice would be to try and recruit more forces and experienced fighters in preparation. Call d general's back out of retirement and train as many young recruits as possible. They also have many spies that ha e already infiltrated the Alliance, I believe your old friend Ryan to be one of them. I'm sorry Skywalker, I do not know what his quarrel is with the Alliance, but he is for the empire now. I've seen him from time to time. I knew his face was familiar. I do not know why he attacked me when I landed on Endor, but he is cunning and menacing. Watch for his weaknesses.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 8:59 pm

Mara Jade

This information can be very useful and I do think it is best that we trvel and inform Mon Mothma leader of the alliance at once. We shall recruit many and this new Empire must be stopped before it can rise up but I cannot understand how has a Sith survived their downfall all were killed. Thank you for this information Jade it is a useful asset to the alliance and now Ryan will be watched even closer for if he has turned against us then he is the enemy.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 12:32 pm

Skywalker

Well I'm glad that you have finally the information I came here to tell you.
I have to leave now with your permission. The Alliance is not my place. I have business to attend to unfortunately. If I am indeed force sensitive, I will return to train as a Jedi one day and you may pick my master for my training.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:13 pm

Mara Jade

Of course you may leave but before you go please transfer your information to my sister Leia at the Holding Cell to hand to the alliance.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 7:30 pm

Skywalker

I will, over and out.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Mara Jade

Thank you that will be most useful.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:16 pm

Skywalker

I have transferred the information required to the Alliance.

The Alliance doctor Cray is frustrated, she has been through all the Old Republic archives and the recent Alliance files, and can find nothing.

There is one place you haven't looked - The Empire. An engineering and weapons designer by the name Danni Quee might be the only one that can help your 'friend.' Don't expect a warm welcome though. Any problems give her my name.

Take care Luke.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 9:10 pm

Mara Jade

I thank you for this valuable information. I will look into the empire more and I need to find out about this Danni Quee too.

Thank you again.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:30 am

Luke

I have an old empirial code that might allow you access to the empire. I will send it to your communications device in code. It's risky and a long shot, but it might get you into their base, I believe they are on Old Alderaan. That will be where Danni Quee is.

Skywalker, I would advise moving your Jedi academy, with Whitestar escaping, you can bet that the Sith , whoever they are know your location. In the days of old, the old republic trained their Jedi on Yarvin 4, there may be some ruins and archives there hidden that could help more with your ideals and potential Jedi.
I wish you luck and farewell.
May the Force Be With You.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Mara Jade

Danni Quee is on Alderaan you think. She is our enemy I am confused about her?

I will look into moving the base as I do believe you may well be right.

And with you.

Luke

Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 12:57 pm

Luke

Your enemy, but also the only person that might be able to help your 'friend.'

I will contact you if I find any useful information.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:04 pm

Mara

Thank you and I hope this Danni can help.

Luke

Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 8:36 pm

Skywalker

Urgent message. The Alliance is going to be attacked. The new leader will strike at the heart of the Alliance , a science base most likely. If this happens your equipment and medical center will be crippled. Not to mention the research for your blonde friend. Shall I relay this to your sister?

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 9:14 pm

Mara Jade

The alliance attacked? This is serious please do inform her at once and it will show your loyalty to us.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Skywalker

I am neutral, but hate the empire and I do not want to see innocent people attacked. I will contact your sister at once. I may be of help if you can tell me where the main science base is? I have a feeling that's all. I can gather smugglers neutral to the Alliance, they will have fighters.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 9:06 pm

Mara Jade

You are most helpful to us. The base is on Hoth and how many can you gather?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Mara Jade

Mara Jade

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 1:11 pm

Skywalker

I will prepare what fighters I can and head to Hoth. I also have a friend with me who might be able to assist the Alliance. Danni Quee.

Jade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ to Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ to Skywalker    MJ to Skywalker  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ to Skywalker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next