Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chloe Skywalker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 5:25 pm

Supreme leader

I will do what must be done.

Yes there are two twins. Leia is at the secret Alliance base. She has not trained as a Jedi , it seems she is more focused on her work with the Alliance. Capturing her will still not be easy though.

We need to try get Jade on our side. She will be a great asset. But therein lies the problem as I believe she secretly likes Luke, it may be improbable.

I will send word.

Com Whitestar
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 5:03 pm

Commander

I know that you will not fail me. My sister Leia do not worry I will locate her and plan her capture but you are right this Mara Jade she could be useful. Use whatever means necessary to divert her from Luke.

I am still at Alderaan about to meet my new fighter pilot. My forces are growing soon I will attack the alliance. Tell me more of these twins?

I shall be waiting for word from you.

Chloe

Ryan Whitestar likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://marvelanddccomics.forumotion.com
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 9:56 am

Chloe

I will find out everything I can.

Luke is allowing me to 'interrogate' Jade so I may find out some interesting news. She is still being held in the cells, so it looks like Luke believes me and sees Jade as a threat. This is going better than we expected. If Jade is ever released, she will come over to our side without much force. She is easily triggered and has a short temper and fuse, she is not happy at all about her situation. She is confused and angry, exactly how we want her.

Ryan

Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 2:02 pm

Ryan

This is perfect a loose cannon like her can reveal many secrets to us. I trust that you will know what to do following your interrogation of the young woman. What other news do you have?

Chloe
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 6:23 am

Chloe.

Interrogation is my specialty. Would you be uncomfortable if I went as far as seduction? I have many talents you have not yet seen.

The ghost woman - Callista Ming is leaving to meet with an Alliance doctor. She's trying to find a new body. I wish her luck.

Ryan
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:44 am

Ryan

Interrogate her properly and only stop when you have the correct information. Do not force yourself on her Ryan but only use a small seduction if you must. I need to know everything.

I remember now that Callista Ming when she tried to fight me a while ago and of course she failed and I used my new machine on her such a treat it is too i absorbed her powers and left her with no body. It is a warning sigh to Luke of the strength I have. How many Jedi are there?

Chloe

Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 7:05 pm

Chloe

Do you still have the machine? This will help us turn the tide. Callista remembers nothing about the battle, only your hair and eyes, which incidentally matches Jade perfectly.
As you request I will not seduce Jade, there is someone else I have my eyes on anyway.
New recruits are turning up every day humans and non humans. The doctor Cray Mingla is a potential too. If she managed to help Callista, Callistas memories may return. Supreme leader, this could be bad news for the empire. We must stop this doctor somehow.

Ryan
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 9:19 pm

Ryan

I do still have the machine a construction of such magnificence too. I am not surprised that she does not remember much as the machine does cause a form of memory loss too.

Commander tell me more about this new person you have your eyes set upon and also this Doctor bring her to me alive I will discover what help she can be.

Chloe
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 11:16 am

Supreme leader Chloe

For a Sith, you need to search your feelings more. It is not for me to tell you whom I have my eyes on, you should already know that Chloe.

I believe Cray is visiting Callistas spirit at this time. I will finish with Jade and locate the Doctor and bring her to you.

Com Ryan
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 8:30 pm

Commander Whitestar

You have me all wrong I already know who it is that you have your eyes on but as long as it does not affect your mission I have no problem with it.

This Doctor Cray can be of great use to me I think. I have located a science based owned by the alliance I shall attack and capture all in it setting a mark.

Chloe
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:24 am

Supreme leader

Everything I do, is for you and the New Empire.
I am questioning this Jade as we speak but I am only intent on turning her to our side again, in truth i only mentioned seducing in Empirial terms nothing else, I just wanted your reaction. I will deal with your wrath when I see you again.
Leia Organa has arrived and wants to speak with Jade too. She has some sensitivity and skills but she is not training to become a Jedi Knight, she is more on the path of diplomacy and politics.
She is not strong enough to learn much from Jade or myself so I won't trouble myself with her. I will leave shortly and capture Cray Mingla. The attack on the Alliance science base will be a disaster for them especially as they need the technology and medical equipment - a set back for Ming as she is desperate for a body.
This could push Luke Skywalker to the extremities of which he is strongly against.
I will contact you when I have Cray.

Com Ryan
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Commander

As you well know Leia is my sister too for I have told you but I do not fear anything from her for she is far too weak. Do you think this Jade will turn to our side?

My new recruits are arriving and our new fighter planes are almost complete exactly how they should be too. All is perfect. The destruction of the science base will of course be devastating for them that is the whole point and will slow them down and they can see my strength with that pathetic Ming.

This doctor Cray where is she located? Remember to cuff her too.

Supreme Leader

Chloe

Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 10:12 pm

Chloe

I can find Jade and have her presented to you Supreme leader. Cray has been busy. Now it will be more fun when I set out to 'retrieve' her.
I have my mission. I will contact you when I have the two of them in my sights.

Com Whitestar
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:11 pm

Commander Whitestar

Very good Commander. Find Jade and bring her to me. I am preparing an attack on the science base on Naboo it will show my strength with the new fighters and AT machines.

Our spy Erisi has infiltrated the base and will gather useful information. I will use this Doctor Cray to lure my brother from his hiding. I shall be waiting for you to contact me.

Supreme Leader

Chloe

Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 7:30 pm

Supreme leader

I will be in touch, over and out.

Com Whitestar
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 8:06 pm

Commander

Very good. I shall be waiting.

Chloe
Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 11:05 am

Supreme leader

All the potential Jedi are departing the Alliance base, shall I persue Jade while she is distracted?

Com Whitestar
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 9:06 pm

Com Whitestar

It would seem that my attack on the science base has scattered the Jedi. Do pursue her and bring her to me Commander. I have returned to the Star Destroyer.

Supreme Leader

Chloe

Back to top Go down
Ryan Whitestar

Ryan Whitestar

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 12:05 pm

Supreme leader

I'm already pursuing the 'jedi' in question.

Ryan
Back to top Go down
Chloe Skywalker
Admin
Chloe Skywalker

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 4:43 pm

"Very good Commander. Pursue The Jedi and keep me informed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chloe Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Skywalker    Chloe Skywalker  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Skywalker
Page 1 of 1