Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Skywalker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 5:00 pm

Master Luke

We are currently about to come out of hyperspace. I will be with you momentarily.

Doc Mingla
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Doctor Cray

I shall be waiting patiently for your arrival.

Luke

Cray Mingla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 10:02 pm

Master Luke

I do not believe I can help your friend with Alliance technology. The technology is outdated I am afraid to say and funding is near impossible to apply for. If it was a Sith that did this to your friend, you might find it more beneficial to ask an empirial or neutral agent. I am sorry to suggest this. Do you know anyone whom is neutral or ex empirial? It may be the only way we can help Callista.

Doctor Cray
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:05 pm

Cray

I am not sure I do know anyone of the sort do you know of anyone who may be able to help us? I am not sure but there is a prisoner we have ex Empire called Mara Jade.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 11:03 am

Master Skywalker

I know of Mara Jade. She is neutral I believe but has contacts with the empire. I will head back to Alliance base and see if I can locate anything of value in the meantime. Luke I think Jade is your only hope, I'm afraid to admit.

Doc Cray
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 8:36 pm

Doctor Cray

You believe that she is innocent? Is there anything you can tell me regarding Mara Jade that could prove useful? Do you know a Danii Quee?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 9:54 am

Master Skywalker

From what Alliance members have told me, Jade came to you with information to help you. If this is correct then she fears something, as ordinarily it's not something a smuggler will concern themselves with. Smugglers care only for currency. Is she asking for a reward in exchange for information? Or has she offered this information for nothing in return?
I have not heard of anyone by that name sorry.

Doc Cray
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 4:50 pm

Doctor Cray

She offered nothing in return and now I am starting to think that I should have trusted her from the start but I will see what information she can provide.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 2:32 pm

Master

If she was to be trusted after all, I do hope we have not lost a valuable ally and damaged relationships beyond repair. If she was employed by Palpatine then she could have been a great asset. He did not choose individuals for weak, simple minded assassins.

Doc Cray
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 9:04 pm

Doctor Cray

This Mara Jade has presented us with very valuable information indeed about a new Empire that has risen and we are taking her in to the alliance to tell Mon. I think you should be careful for we do not know who is who?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Master Skywalker

Has she confirmed that she will help the Alliance? I sense that she is ready to leave us. I will be on my guard.

Doc Cray
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:16 pm

Doctor Cray

She has given us the information but has said she cannot accompany us to the alliance base as she has other plans. Although I believe her i will still watch her closely.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 8:03 pm

Master Skywalker

It may be wise, but I feel she will not be back, at least for some time. Let us see what we can do for Callista in the mean time. She is devastated about her situation and wants to be with you. After my Jedi testing, I will head to Alliance base and retrieve the archives.
Please contact me if you need me for any reason.

May the Force Be With You

Doctor Mingla
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 9:18 pm

Doctor Mingla

I will keep Callista by my side to protect her and please let me know when you are ready and I will test you for Jedi powers. What is the information you have in the archives?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Master Skywalker

I will look through the archives again.

In the meantime, I will see what I can find to help Callista. Alas, unless a miracle happens , I am afraid there is nothing we can do.

I am ready for testing.

Doc Mingla
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Doctor Cray

It is okay I am sure we will learn something of this new enemy soon. You have the force.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:20 am

Master Skywalker

I thank you for your clarification. I will look through the archives at Delta Base. I have a personal issue to deal with and then I will head back to your Jedi Academy for the start of my training.

Doc Mingla
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:20 pm

Doctor Cray

Thank you I hope you are able to find something. Contact me when you are ready.

Luke

Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 10:07 pm

Master

I am ready to begin my training, If you will allow. Are you still on Endor ? I am ready to leave as soon I have your signal.

Doc Cray
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:23 pm

Doctor Cray

I am pleased to hear that you are ready to begin your training. I am soon to leave Endor and head to Dantooine to inspect an ancient ruined academy to see if it can be used please come there when you can.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 7:12 pm

Master Skywalker

I will leave at once for Dantooine. I will contact you when I am in the system for your coordinates.

Doctor Cray
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 7:58 pm

Doctor Cray

I shall very much look forward to your arrival.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Cray Mingla

Cray Mingla

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 8:19 pm

Master

I have arrived in the Dantooine system.

Cray
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 9:12 pm

Cray

Excellent I will be there soon.

Luke

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Master Skywalker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Skywalker    Master Skywalker  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Skywalker
Page 1 of 1