Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Callista to Luke

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 7:13 pm

Luke

I do hope we can trust this scientist and she can help me. I long to touch you and even have a body temperature again. I hope I am worth it.

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 9:28 pm

Callista

I hope so too. I am told that this scientist is the best in the alliance and if anyone can help it is her.

Luke

Callista Ming likes this post

Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:05 am

Luke

I want to say it is the woman in the cells as for some reason I just do not like her, but I know it would be against the Jedi code to lie and deceive. I know I do not remember much of my attack, but truthfully I know it wasn't that woman Jade. Perhaps Com Ryan is mistaken ? I do not like Jade for some reason but I can't place my finger on it at this time. But it wasn't her that attacked me, she could still be empirial but she is no Sith. Let's see what your sister and Commander Whitestar can get out of her.

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 4:52 pm

Callista

We must find out who this Sith is and what danger she poses to us. I am sorry you must suffer like this but don't worry soon we will get information.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 11:06 am

Luke

I fear no one will be able to help. My issues are not as great as finding out whom this Sith is and what the empire remnants are planning. I can wait. The galaxy cannot.

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 9:06 pm

Callista

The woman in the holding cell has provided me with great information regarding a new Empire and we are bringing her in to inform the alliance. Come with me and you can show them what has happened to you.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 12:39 pm

Luke

I know she knows of a way to help me but will not give you any further information for whatever her reasons. Very well I will make ready to leave for Alliance base.

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:15 pm

Callista

Do not worry I will find a way to help restore your powers to you. What else can you tell me about what happened to you?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 8:15 pm

Luke

She was very powerful, she had a new fleet. I can't remember anything else. I'm sorry Luke. I want to head back to Alliance base, I do not trust Jade and I want to be away from her. Will you accompany me? You don't have to stay long, I know you have new Jedi to train.

Your Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 9:23 pm

Callista

I will come with you to the base. I will keep you safe until I find a way to help you. This Sith I do not like the sound of.

Luke

Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:40 pm

Luke

I fear no one can help me. Jade knows something, but will not give anything away. Why does she not leave and return to whence she came? I feel powerless.

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 9:15 pm

Callista

Try not to worry Jade has given me important information of a name of someone who she tells me may be the only one who can help.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:04 am

Luke

Whom? Be careful it may be a trap!

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:09 pm

Callista

It is okay. The name of the woman is Danni Quee and she works so I believe in intelligence for the alliance.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:56 pm

Luke

Danni Quee? I have never heard of her. If she works for us why hasn't she come forward before now?

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 9:31 pm

Callista

I do not know I am trying to find out more about her.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Luke

Where is she in the Alliance? Is she neutral?

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:02 pm

Callista

From what i know I thin k she is neutral but may join our side.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Luke

Let us hope so. When do we leave to find her?

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 9:06 pm

Callista

We should leave as soon as possible.

Luke

Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 10:04 pm

Luke

I would like to organize a new site for your new academy base first. Maybe we might find something among the ruins? We may find ancient knowledge in the archives? I despair that there cannot be anything that could reverse what has happened to me.

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:21 pm

Callista

Let us search for a new academy place to train Jedi and I would love for you to organize the new academy. There must be a way to reverse what has happened to you.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 7:10 pm

Luke

Have you any idea where you want your new Academy? I would love the opportunity to organize and prepare.

Callista
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 7:58 pm

Callista

I was thinking somewhere on Dantooine what do you think?

Luke
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 8:15 pm

Luke

You are wise at a young age. No-one would expect the new academy to begin at Dantooine. Should we tell the trainees and begin to prepare?

Your Callista
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Callista to Luke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callista to Luke    Callista to Luke  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callista to Luke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next