Star Wars Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars Universe

Forum free for all too join. This is a forum based around the universe of Star Wars with people allowed to be of the good side or the dark side.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with Callista Ming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Meeting with Callista Ming Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 12:08 pm

I had received word that Callista Ming had urgent matters to discuss with me and from her word they sounded important. I had returned home and I had sent word for Callista to meet me here at once.

Callista Ming likes this post

Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 10:33 am

I arrive at Master Luke's home for my meeting. I announce my presence at his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 11:11 am

"Callista please do come in and let us talk. I do hope no one saw you coming here.
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 7:57 pm

I see Jedi Master Skywalker for the first time and my heart stops. I try not to blush and nod a no as I cannot speak at present.
He smiles and invites me inside.
I will tell him of my past and how I am no longer able to use the force.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:13 pm

I look at Callista concerned as I knew how good she was with the force from the times we fought side by side before.

"Callista you are not able to use the force. You were so good as a Jedi what has happened? You must tell me everything.
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 12:52 pm

I have no body Luke, I am an entity of sorts. I lost my physical body. I can't remember much but there was a woman there, a woman with red hair, beautiful with green eyes. She is evil Luke, a Sith.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 9:33 pm

"Callista how do you mean you have lost your physical body what happened? This woman you speak of what do you know of her? A Sith you say I thought they were all defeated when the Empire fell?
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 10:13 am

I can't remember, she needed my body for someone else and she drew my spirit out of me and I was no more. It was someone from the old empire. That's all I remember. I just remember her red hair and eyes, she was so beautiful. But she is also evil. So powerful. I know nothing about the Sith, maybe someone else knows more than I. But this red head was as evil as the Sith. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 9:10 pm

I looked at Callista with a little worry in my eyes.

"Callista this Sith woman you speak of has you say drained the power from you and she is powerful? We must find a way to get you back to normal. Will you accompany me to tell this information to the alliance?
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 7:53 pm

Indeed I will master Skywalker. They must be informed at once.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 9:12 pm

"callista are you fit to travel?
Back to top Go down
Callista Ming

Callista Ming

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:14 pm

I do not tire or feel anything Luke. I do not sleep. I am ready to go.

I turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:09 pm

"Then let us leave at once Callista.

Callista Ming likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Callista Ming   Meeting with Callista Ming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Callista Ming
Page 1 of 1